THE LIST OF PERFORMERS SHOWCASING EACH NIGHT
- All Shows start at around 9:00 PM in the Grand Hall of Canadian Museum of History
- All Social Dancing starts right after shows ( approximately around 10:15 PM ) in two rooms , Grand Hall for Salsa with a break to Bachata / Cha Cha Cha and in Cardinal Dogual Room for Bachata and Kizomba all night long until 3 AM.
- All Nightly Passes include / FULL VIP PASS include Evening Workshops starting at 5:30 PM
- All Shows must be purchased with Social dancing .
- Social Dancing tickets can be purchased independently . Guests must wait until all shows are done.
- Underground parking for $13 and Free street parking available .